External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your comment!
I used mri_annotation2label to existed lh.aparc.annot file in label folder
and got the labels. but the labels' text file contain 0 in fifth column.
I need to create atlas from my own data  including surface parcellation.
how can I do that? I found commands;
mris_ca_train and mris_ca_label,
how can I make the annotation files from my own data?

BR,
Atena