Your FSGD file is incorrect in several ways. Under "variables" you have
"Sex" and list "Male" and "Female". The variables must be numbers, not
strings. The variables should also represent continuous quantities, not
categories. To handle sex, you should have a total of 6 categories, the
3 that you have divided into male an female.