External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer experts,

I would like to extract time series of pre-processed data from each vortex
of ROIs in a annotation file, may I ask how could I achieve this?  I tried
'mri_segstats' which only generated the mean time series of each ROI. I
also tried Matlab, but 'read_surf' doesn't seem to work in import brain
functional data (e.g., fmcpr.up.sm5.fsaverage.lh.nii.gz). If there is a way
to import functional data into Matlab? And how could I use the information
in the annotation file to get time series of each vortex in a ROI? Thank
you very much.

Best regards,

Lizhi