External Email - Use Caution

I apologize, Dr. Fischl,  that I wasnt clear.

We are using Desikan-Killany atlas that has 68 surfaces defined on the
atlas, 34 on each hemisphere.

I might be wrong, but I was thinking that there should be a way to define
CNR of orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), for example. I know that we can get CNR
of the whole brain gray/white/CSF but is it possible to get
the gray/white/CSF CNR of OFC only? If no, then we report the difference in
cortical thickness as we observe. If yes, we want to regress or potentially
discard the worst CNR subjects and recompute the statistics. the hope is we
can get 68 CNRs for each surface in the Desikan-Killany atlas.--Kindly let
me know your suggestions and thoughts.

Thanks