External Email - Use Caution

Hi Freesurfer,
I am also experiencing the same problem and everything regarding FREESURFER
path looks ok just getting error that says:
Reading source surface
/storage/affective/ume2/confined/Amir/FS/fsaverage/surf/rh.white
MRISread(): could not open file
No such file or directory
mri_surfcluster: could not read surface
/storage/affective/ume2/confined/Amir/FS/fsaverage/surf/rh.white
No such file or directory
I wonder if you found the reason and solution?

Best regards,
Amirhossein Manzouri