External Email - Use Caution

Hi Doug,
Thanks! After registering with bbregister -mov example_func.nii (to get
reg.dat), I tried
mri_label2vol --seg s01/mri/aseg.mgz --reg reg.dat --subject s01 --o
aseg-in-func.nii --temp example_func.nii
the result looks good, but I'm wondering why it worked. The reg.dat
specifies the conversion from func to orig doesn't it? And the
mri_label2vol command above does the registration from seg to example_func,
which is the opposite direction to what reg.dat encodes. Could you clarify
that to me please?
Best regards,
Sam