I don't know. There is no way for me to answer that. It depends on the
signal-to-noise of each of the modalities. You'll probably have to experiment a
bit

On 6/22/2019 8:08 AM, Matthieu Vanhoutte wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

I effectively smoothed both modalities the same amount.

The question is whether I should or not smooth before calculating
within-subject correlation?

Best,
Matthieu

Le sam. 22 juin 2019 à 02:14, Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D.