External Email - Use Caution

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could I post the following message to the mailing list:

I am running a regression testing for significant difference in cortical
volume, thickness etc with 3 factors: diagnosis, genotype and gender, with age
as a nuisance factor.

I am using qdec but receiving Error: factor 2 must have 2 levels.

Is it true that Qdec only supports factors with 2 levels? There is a page for
qdec levels stating to create a file diagnosis.levels and state the three
levels. I did this however the same error occurs.

I was going to use glm_fit instead but I think my study isn't a linear
regression so isn't suitable (as I am not interested in the change with age,
just between groups).

Kind regards,

Marie