External Email - Use Caution

Firstly I used the command line to extract whole cc, mri_vol2label --c
aseg.auto.mgz --id 192 --l cc.label. Then, I tried to get the labels of the
subregions of cc using the command, mri_vol2label --c cc.mgz --id 251 --l
cc1.label.
Please find the attached full terminal output.
Thanks for your support.

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=3530826a-819e-47f1-a448-b4bc56ebebed>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=3530826a-819e-47f1-a448-b4bc56ebebed>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>