From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Jessica Bourgin
<jessica.bour...@univ-smb.fr>
Date: Wednesday, 7 August 2019 at 13:44
To: freesurfer <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Transform hippocampal/amygdala segmentation to
another space

        External Email - Use Caution
Dear Juan Eugenio,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

I don't understand what you mean exactly by "propagate the hard segmentations".

And when you say to register the subjects to the Brainnetome, do you mean
replace the atlas used by recon-all to do that ? (sorry, I am currently a PhD
student with little experience in neuroimaging).

You also mention that the transformation is not trivial. But do you think this
is "correct" to make it ?

Thanks for your help !

Cheers,

Jessica BOURGIN
Laboratoire de Psychologie et Neurocognition
CNRS UMR 5105
Université Savoie Mont Blanc (USMB)
BP 1104
73011 Chambery Cedex France