External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your response. From what I read on the wiki
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllTableStableV6.0) the switch
in on by default since freesurfer6.0 (but that doesn’t seem to be the case in
5.3).
At any rate we use the BRAVO sequence (on a GE MRI) and it also has an
inversion pulse (also CNR isn’t as good as in a MPRAGE).

Best

Antonin

On 3 Sep 2019, at 15:44, Bruce Fischl