Hello,

I would like to generate a custom segmentation of the cortex. That segmentation
should be restricted to a certain labeled region (e.g. a Brodmann Area). If
possible I would also like to restrict the region to the lower half or upper
half of the cortex. Let's call these new segmentations sub-segmentations. I
would like to use mri_compute_volume_fractions with this segmentation to
compute the volume fractions of the voxels in a scan that overlap with these
new sub-segmentations of the cortex. Are there tools for this purpose in
FreeSurfer?

Best Joerg