Hi Guodong

Hmmm, not sure what is doing that, but my guess is you have mv aliased. Can you type:

which mv

and see if you have it aliased to "mv -i" or some such?

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 3 6 wrote:

External Email - Use Caution
Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I'm attempting to analyze hippocampal subfields for T1 scan, but when I run the command recon-all -s subjects -hippocampal-subfields-T1, I always get interrupted by the warning :
mv: overwrite ‘imageDump.mgz’?

It keep running only when I type Y or N.

I've searched the list and no similar request have been submitted. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to make it automatically running? Also, I’ve attached the hippocampal-subfields-T1.log in case it's of any use.
1) FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0
2) Platform: CentOS release 7 3) recon-all.log: see attached

Best regards,
Guodong