External Email - Use Caution

To whom it may concern,

I am attempting to run the hippocampal and amygdala segmentation
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/HippocampalSubfieldsAndNucleiOfAmygdala)
 on the development version of FreeSurfer. However, I am running into a couple
errors when running the segmentHA_T1.sh script.

The first error is that the script is looking for
segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML in the wrong directory. It is currently
looking for this command in /usr/local/freesurfer/bin/ however I need to change
this path to /g5/dcn/freesurfer_testing/HippoSegment_Test/freesurfer/bin/. I
couldn't find where to change this path in
run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh. Where is this path defined so I
can change it?

Secondly, the error output states that I am missing the following files in the
subject's mri folder:
lh.hippoSfVolumes-T1.v21.txt
lh.amygNucVolumes-T1.v21.txt
rh.hippoSfVolumes-T1.v21.txt
rh.amygNucVolumes-T1.v21.txt
I believe these files are created using recon-all -all -s [subjectname]. I ran
this command before segmentHA_T1.sh using MPRAGE dicoms, and it seemed to have
run without noticeable error, but these four files are still missing. How would
I go about resolving this to create these files?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Best,
CC

Disclaimer:

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Information.
Please note that e-mail communication is not encrypted by default. You have the
right to request further emails be encrypted by notifying the sender. Your
continued use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these
confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.