External Email - Use Caution

Hello freesurfer experts,
I previously applied hippocampal subfield segmentation using FS v.6.0. I am now
trying to devide subfields into head/body where applicable using FS development
version (latest version). However, I encountered the following
problems/quesetions:
1) X represents certain subfield (volume)X_head + X_body (from FS dev) ~= X
(from FS v.6.0)
What possibly causes this volume discrepancy between FS dev and FS v.6.0? Is
the head/body segmentation template in FS dev based on the same ex-vivo
template as used in FS v.6.0?
2) Related to 1), subfield volume as obtained from FS v.6.0 generally larger
than that from FS dev (not for all subfields though)
I processed T1 images with FS v.6.0 and then applied hippocampal segmentation
with both FS v.6.0 and FS dev.
Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreicated!
Thank you for your time and help in advance!
Best, Liwen