External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I am running tracula on some of my DTI data and have had no issues for most
of my subjects. However, for one of them I get the following error after
mri_segreg

MRISread(/Volumes/DANIEL/freesurfer_pin/APOE.269/surf/lh.white): could not
open file

Extracting frame 0

Projecting LH Surfs

No such file or directory

It doesn't make sense that I am getting this error because when looking in
that exact folder I see the following

[255a-280:freesurfer_pin/APOE.269/surf] amos% ls

lh.area             lh.smoothwm.FI.crv  rh.area
rh.smoothwm.FI.crv

lh.curv             lh.smoothwm.H.crv   rh.curv
rh.smoothwm.H.crv

lh.defect_borders   lh.smoothwm.K.crv   rh.defect_borders
rh.smoothwm.K.crv

lh.defect_chull     lh.smoothwm.K1.crv  rh.defect_chull
rh.smoothwm.K1.crv

lh.defect_labels    lh.smoothwm.K2.crv  rh.defect_labels
rh.smoothwm.K2.crv

lh.inflated         lh.smoothwm.S.crv   rh.inflated
rh.smoothwm.S.crv

lh.inflated.H       lh.smoothwm.nofix   rh.inflated.H
rh.smoothwm.nofix

lh.inflated.K       lh.sphere           rh.inflated.K       rh.sphere

lh.inflated.nofix   lh.sphere.reg       rh.inflated.nofix   rh.sulc

lh.orig             lh.sulc             rh.orig             rh.white.H

lh.orig.nofix       lh.white.H          rh.orig.nofix       rh.white.K

lh.qsphere.nofix    lh.white.K          rh.qsphere.nofix
rh.white.preaparc

lh.smoothwm         lh.white.preaparc   rh.smoothwm
rh.white.preaparc.H

lh.smoothwm.BE.crv  lh.white.preaparc.H rh.smoothwm.BE.crv
rh.white.preaparc.K

lh.smoothwm.C.crv   lh.white.preaparc.K rh.smoothwm.C.crv

It looks like the file it can't open is there? I have attached the log file
for recon-all and trac-all the subject in case it might help.

Thank you,
*Daniel Callow*
*PhD Student, Neuroscience and Cognitive Science*
Exercise for Brain Health Lab
University of Maryland, College Park
*ddcc2...@gmail.com <ddcc2...@gmail.com>*
443-254-6298