This is a bug. I think I have fixed it. Can you download these files

https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/preproc-sess
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/rawfunc2surf-sess
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/rawfunc2tal-sess

Copy them to $FREESURFER_HOME/fsfast/bin (after making backups of the ones that
are there)

Let me know if this works. Also, I would be careful with changing the DOF --
usually it is never needed.