External Email - Use Caution

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for the reply. I have uploaded my data through the Martinos Center
FileDrop, here is the link:
+ Data_Xiaoqian.zip (169.46 MiB) <
http://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/?p=6wbctqzrzh1>

I explained my problems in that link, but still copy and past here:

'' I am having troubles doing a good segmentation in the right occipital
lobe in a patient's brain. There is a thermal lesion in that region, a
black whole, that could make the segmentations go wrong. I tried to edit
the wm, but the results were not ideal.

The thermal lesion can be clearly seen from the axial slices 108 - 115,
e.g. in RAS coordinate [40,-50,-4] on the axial slice 112. The bad
segmentation (wm and pial surface) can be seen from the coronal slices 54 -
62, e.g. in coordinate [42, -52, -10] on the coronal slice 57. The wrong
segmentation made it impossible to overlap the functional activations in
the OFA (occipital face area) region on the surface.

In my uploaded data directory, I already edited the wm and brainmask, and I
only reran 'recon-all -autorecon2-wm -subjid name' to save time. ''

Thanks in advance, and best wishes,

Xiaoqian