External Email - Use Caution

I am using a database of NITRC repository
https://www.nitrc.org/projects/parktdi/
<https://www.nitrc.org/projects/parktdi/> . This images have a nifti file for
1000s/mm^2 and 2500s/mm^2. I don’t know if it is MPRAGE or not. Can you help me?

What is the input file that you are supplying? Often this happens when
the input it a multi-echo MPRAGE. If so, you can run
mri_concat multi-echo-mprage.mgz --rms --o mprage.mgz
then use mprage.mgz as the input to recon-all