In the qdec analysis it is hard because we don't really support qdec
anymore. You can run the command-line stream, and when you run
mri_glmfit-sim to do the clustering, set --cwp 1 to keep all the
clusters. At that point you can use mri_segstats with --i sig.mgh and
--seg ocn.mgh (where ocn is short for a longer name with ocn in it; see
mri_glmfit-sim --help for more details). BTW, it is unusual to compute
the mean p-value over a region ( or -log10(p) which is what sig is)