External Email - Use Caution

Dear freesurfer users,     I have a question about the design matrix.We want to
 analyse the relationship between the cortical thickness and the
neuropsychological test. We have two groups:TLE and extralTLE,one discrete
variable:gender,and two continuous variable: neuropsychological test and age.
  we make the FSGD files like this:Title OSGM   Class MaleTLE   Class
MaleextraTLE   Class FemaleTLE   Class FemaleexatrTLE   Variables Age
Neuropsychology   Input subject1 MaleTLE 30  5   Input subject2 MaleextraTLE 40
6   Input subject3 FemaleTLE 50 8   Input subject4 FemaleLextraTLE 60 7     Is
it right? And we want to analyze the relationship between the cortical
thickness and the neuropsychology  regressing out the effects of gender and
age, how to make the design matrix?

Look forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Kan Deng