Dear Freesurfer experts

Hi

I was trying to do selxavg in native space for individual subjects which I have
analyzed them in "fsaverage" space before.
I have two sessions of functional data for each subject. In order to register
them on one T1, I put the functional data from both sessions in one bold folder
and registered all of them to one T1.
The maps that I acquired from these analysis are slightly different from
"fsaverage" maps.  In "fsaverage" analysis, I analyzed each session separately
(selxavg) and then concatenated (isxconcat) the two sessions at the end. I
believe it is not possible to do this in "native" space, since I have to
register all the functional data to one T1, right?
I need to know what is causing the differences in "native" and "fsaverage" maps?
I appreciate if you could reply.

Thanks a lot
Mona

Zahra (Mona) Nasiriavanaki