External Email - Use Caution

I've noticed an issue when trying to manually input values into fields with
Qdec. This problem has been reported before. I thought perhaps it was because
Qdec is deprecated, so I loaded the results into tksurfer, and I can't change
fields in this program either. It's as if the keyboard is not recognized. Mouse
input has no problem.

For isntance, if I try to use the "Save Multiple Views as TIFFs ... " tool, I
can't even type in a filename. Nor can I change threshold levels on the overlay
configuration (besides dragging the threshold markers, which is less accurate
than I need).

Any suggestions on how I might debug this?

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine. Houston Methodist is ranked by U.S. News &
World Report as the No. 1 hospital in Texas and among the top 20 hospitals
nationwide. Houston Methodist is the only nationally ranked Honor Roll hospital
in the state and is designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing.
houstonmethodist.org | twitter.com/MethodistHosp |
facebook.com/HoustonMethodist ***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the
property of Houston Methodist and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain
restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for
the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.
Thank you.