External Email - Use Caution

Thank you, Dr. Greve

I checked all about your comment.

I have questions more.
1. I found that volumes or counts in gtm.stats.dat are for native PET space.
If co-registered PET onto corresponding MRI(i.e. MRI space) is available
using rbv.nii.gz from mri_gtmpvc,

Or if you recommend it by gtm.stats.dat, I can use gtm.stats.dat --rescale
(reference regions) for SUVR in PET space.
What do you prefer or recommend?

2. I used mri_vol2vol --mov rbv.nii.gz --targ original_PET.nii --o test.nii
--regheader
because rbv.nii.gz is in different space.
but when overlaid with them, registration is not correct.  (WHY)
rbv.nii.gz is in different space, even not in T1.mgz space. (DKT space)
I just wanted to use the pv-corrected image for image processing.
and you also said, smoothing is required after PVC.  (Surface or volume
based smoothing (resonable).

Best regards,
Soo