Hi Freesurfer Team,

I made a qdec table with columns fsid, disease status (control and diseased),
age, df, db, dtotal (which are three continuous psychological test scores). I
performed one analysis in qdec with disease status as the discrete factor and
each of the three test scores as the continuous factor with no nuisance factor
chosen, for a total of three analyses. All three analyses ran successfully but
when I choose "Does the average thickness differ between Control and
Diseased?", which should ignore the test scores (right?), and applied an FDR =
0.05, I get wildly different results among the three analyses even though I
believe I should get the same results since it is the same pool of subjects in
all three analyses. Did I do something wrong?

Thank you,
Lily