Od: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> za uživatele Adam Rytina
<adam.ryt...@outlook.cz>
Odesláno: sobota 15. února 2020 19:52
Komu: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Předmět: Re: [Freesurfer] Apply transformation

        External Email - Use Caution

Thanks, unfortunately, I am making some mistake but I don´t know where.

First of all I run autorecon1 on my anatomical T1 data (the orig.mgz image is
saved in /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/anatomical).
Then in the /usr/local/freesurfer/data I run mri_robust register command of the
T1 and diffusion DWI data. The registration.lta file is saved here.

Now I add an anatomical mask "3D_T1_brain_mask.nii" to the same folder
/usr/local/freesurfer/data that I want to transform to the anatomical T1 space.

In the same /usr/local/freesurfer/data I run : "mri_vol2vol --lta
registration.lta --mov 3D_T1_brain_mask.nii --o f-in-anat3.nii --s anatomical
--fstarg"

To sum up, I am aiming to apply a transformation matrix on the T1 anatomical
brain mask and transform it to the T1 space defined by 3D T1 image.
The problem is this command transforms orig.mgz file (a skull stripped T1
image) instead of 3D_T1_brain_mask.nii.

Please, do you know where I make mistake?

Thanks a lot