External Email - Use Caution

You also see a list of packages to install on the freesurfer wiki pages under,
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BuildRequirements
- R.

On Feb 26, 2020, at 12:03, Tim Schäfer <ts...@rcmd.org>
wrote:       External Email - Use Caution
       Hi Tim,try: wget
http://mirrors.kernel.org/ubuntu/pool/main/libp/libpng/libpng12-0_1.2.54-1ubuntu1_amd64.debsudo
 dpkg -i libpng12-0_1.2.54-1ubuntu1_amd64.debMore details at
https://www.xsmd.org/brain/2019/06/19/freeview-libpng12-so-0-missing-under-lubuntu/Best,Tim--Dr.
 Tim SchäferPostdoc Computational NeuroimagingDepartment of Child and
Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and PsychotherapyUniversity Hospital
Frankfurt, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, GermanyOn February 26, 2020 at
5:36 PM "Harrigan, Timothy P." <timothy.harri...@jhuapl.edu>
wrote:       External Email - Use Caution
       HI,I'm setting up freeview on a Linux
18..04 system and running through the instructions
inhttps://surfer.nmr.mgh..harvard.edu/fswiki/DownloadAndInstallI got through to
Example 4: "View the output volumes..."  and got the error
below.harritp1@TPHTVB:~/FSSubjects$ freeviewfreeview.bin: error while loading
shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directoryIt looks like I need to either set up an environment variable, or
install that specific graphics library. I did an install of the latest version
of libpng: i. e.  sudo apt-get install -y libpng-dev but that didn't fix
the problem.Have you dealt with this?ThanksTimTimothy P. Harrigan ScDResearch
and Exploratory Development DivisionJohns Hopkins University Applied Physics
LaboratoryPhone: 240-228-5943Cell/Text:
240-280-9444_______________________________________________Freesurfer mailing
 mailing
listfreesur...@nmr.mgh.harvard.eduhttps://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/freesurfer