External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I am seeing the following error:

Admins-iMac:XXXneurology$ trac-all -prep -c XXX.24.14Configfile.rtf
Missing }.
Missing }.
}: Command not found.
Missing }.
red255green255blue255: Command not found.
}: Command not found.
Missing }.
}: Command not found.
margl1440margr1440vieww9460viewh8400viewkind0: Command not found.
pardtx720tx1440tx2160tx2880tx3600tx4320tx5040tx5760tx6480tx7200tx7920tx8640pardirnaturalpartightenfactor0:
 Command not found.
Badly placed (.
ERROR: run list is longer than subject list

Attached is my config file. Can you tell me what might be wrong? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jason Ledesma
Staff Research Associate
Phone: 1(424)571-7755
E-mail: jason.lede...@labiomed.org<mailto:jason.lede...@labiomed.org>

LUNDQUIST Institute Warning: This email (and any attachments) is intended for
the use of the person to which it is addressed. It may contain information that
is privileged and confidential. As the recipient, you are obligated to maintain
it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized disclosure or
failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to governmental penalties.
Should you not be the intended recipient, please notify us by return email, and