On 3/9/20 5:53 PM, Hengameh Marzbani wrote:

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> Hello Freesurfer developers,
> 1- I want to extract the uncorrected clusters from the uncorrected
> significance maps obtained from mri_glmfit for structural data (to illustrate
> cluster, size, location, and significance) like abs.sig.cluster.summary
> (summary of clusters (text))which is obtained from mri_glmfit-sim. Is there a
> way to do this?
Set the clusterwise p-value thresh to 1 (--cwp 1)
> 2- I don't see any clusters when I use cluster-based correction for multiple
> comparisons (for example mri_glmfit-sim \  --glmdir lh.Area.glmdir \ --sim
> mc-z 10000 2 mc-z.abs\ --sim-sign abs --cache 4 neg \  --cwp  0.05\
> --2spaces). How much is it significant if I report the uncorrected clusters?
Usually, reveiewers won't let you report exclusivly uncorrected results.
> 3- Are there new ways of looking at the whole brain together (not left and
> right hemisphere separately)by Qdec and FSGD?
You can load both hemispheres into freeview, if that is what you mean
> 4- How can I do fdr correction in mri_glmfit-sim? what flag should I use?
You can't, use mri_fdr. Run with --help to get docs
> 5- How can I demean and normalize the covariates when I use FSGD? what flag
> should I use?
Add these lines in your FSGD file
DeMeanFlag 1
ReScaleFlag 1