The situation is complicated. First, you should run with --cwp 1 to get a list of all clusters. it maybe that a cluster is just barely out of threshold and so does not show up in the list.

When you change the threshold you, you change the probability curve and obviously the size of the cluster; this can have unpredictable effects. Eg, at 1.3, it may be MUCH more likely to get a false positive because of the lower threshold.