External Email - Use Caution

I think the problem is not with running the version he downloaded, but the fact
that he could not download it, because all download links on the website at
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/mri_deface are dead.

I downloaded mri_deface from that website about a month ago, back then the
links were still okay. It seems something went wrong on the server in the
meantime.

Best,

Tim