Hi An Lijun

The choroid is a plexus of ependymal cells that produce CSF. it is pretty tough to segment and mostly we include it to get more accurate segmenations of the hippocampus where it is adjacent to ventricle and the ventricles themselves. I'm not sure I've ever seen any normative stats on it though.

You can read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choroid_plexus