From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Douglas N. Greve
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 1:03 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] recon-all and fMRI coordinates mismatch

The actual orientation of the input should not matter as long as the nominal
orientation matches the true orientation -- FS automatically handles the
orientation correctly. When you ask whether the output will be "in RAS", are
you asking whether the left side is truly the left (and right is right)? If so,
the answer is yes.