External Email - Use Caution

Dear Dr. Greve,

Thanks for your prompt response. That's good to know, and indeed I have
seen this page. The confusion came because the MNI coordinate I know have
an origin at anterior commisure, so the x value should range from neg 90
something, whereas Talairach coordinate x I have seen in Freeview was
always positive. What is the exact difference between Talairach (MNI305)
coordinates from FreeSurfer and MNI coordinates we see in FSL/SPM/MRIcron?

Sincerely,

2020년 5월 4일 (월) 오후 3:07, Douglas N. Greve <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>님이 작성: