External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dr. Fischl,

It looks like *pctsurfcon* was the tool you were referring to. Is this the
right one?

Also, would brain.mgz be the appropriate volume to use to extract the G-W
contrast ratios for the cortical parcels?

Finally, for mri_cnr according to this post, the CNR values are computed
using the voxels at the interface of the white and pial surface (
https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg38829.html)
Are these voxels offset from the white and pial surfaces by a specific
default distance?

Thanks,
Prad