In the qdec  output, there should be a file called Xg.dat and one called contrast/C.dat (where contrast is the name of the contrast of interest)
X = load('Xg.dat');
C = load('contrast/C.dat');
y = MRIread('input-to-qdec.mgz'); % Not sure what this is called
ymat = fast_vol2mat(y);
yvertex = ymat(:,vertexno+1);
[beta rvar] = fast_glmfit(yvertex,X);
[F p] = fast_fratio(beta,X,rvar,C)