External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

In this case, there's a list of steps, written by Martin Reuter in one of
the previous answers:

check that folders exist, are filled with data and reecon-all finished
without error

check that all folders and readable: (chmod 777 -R)

check in the base-tps that all time points are listed correctly

check that names have no underscores '_'

try re-running -base

also:
check the names of subjects in the command (recon-all -long ...)

A.