External Email - Use Caution

Matt,

Just another point. Is it not possible to use mri_vol2surf to project the
functional data onto the lh and then rh surfaces and then using a second
command to convert these into a single CIFTI format, such as
cifti-create-dense-timeseries?

Cheers,
Mason

Mason T Wells, MSc
PhD student
School of Optometry and Vision Sciences
& Cardiff University Brain Research
Imaging Centre (CUBRIC), School of Psychology
Cardiff University
Cardiff
CF24 4HQ
UK

Email: wells...@cardiff.ac.uk<mailto:wells...@cardiff.ac.uk>
Tel: 02920 879628
Web: Cardiff University
webpage<https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/people/research-students/view/974214->
Mason T Wells, MSc
Myfyriwr PhD
Yr Ysgol Optometreg a Gwyddorau’r Golwg
& Canolfan Ymchwil Delweddu’r Ymennydd Prifysgol Caerdydd (CUBRIC), Yr Ysgol
Seicoleg
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Heol Maindy
Caerdydd