External Email - Use Caution

Hi experts,

I extracted network-wise cortical measures (i.e., 7 cortical thickness
values for 7 networks for Yeo atlas).

I was wondering if there is a way to get the cortical thickness of each ROI
within each of these networks e.g., cortical thickness values of all the
ROIs which constitute default-mode network of Yeo's 7 network parcellation,
and then cortical thickness values of all the ROIs which constitute limbic
network of Yeo's 7 network parcellation, and so on.

I know Desikan atlas can be used to get morphometry measures of 34 ROIs per
hemisphere. But the problem is that e.g., default-mode ROIs from Desikan
atlas do not completely overlap with the DMN of 7-network parcellation from
Yeo atlas. In other words, superior frontal cortex from default-mode
network of Yeo 7 network parcellation is a big chunk compared to several
small ROIs (some partial and some full) in Desikan atlas, so I do not see
any way how to find ROIs which just match with that superior frontal cortex
of default-mode of Yeo's 7 network.

Any help would be much appreciated !