This<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReleaseNotes> says "-openmp
<num> after -parallel",
this<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BrainstemSubstructures> says
"export ITK_GLOBAL_DEFAULT_NUMBER_OF_THREADS=2", while
this<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/mri_coreg> says "--threads
nthreads" for parallel processing. I want to run recon-all and want all
processes under recon-all to be parallelized. Which one(s) of the above flags
should I provide with recon-all? Please note that the values are not my
interest, the flags are. I know the proper values I should choose for the flags
on my machines.

So far I have been trying  "-parallel -openmp 4" option only but my run time
stays over 5 hours contrary to less than 3 hours stipulated in the
documentation.

-Tashrif
.