First, determine which voxel (col, row, slice) you want your delta to be in, then specify this with --delta-crsf col row slice 0

On 8/19/2020 9:57 PM, Mauricio Watanabe Ribeiro wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Actually I believe that I should just use the mri_vol2surf using the volume I created.
But I don't know how to proceed. I tried
fslregister --s fsaverage --mov $SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/mri/MNI305.cor.mgz --reg ROI.dat to have a register data to use at mri_vol2surf, but when I visualize the volume created using the ROI.dat the volume goes to the center of the image. When I visualize (with tkmedit) without the option "-overlay-reg" it shows the ROI at the expected volume. And a message "No registration type specified for overlay, assuming identity."

So I tried editing the ROI.dat to
fsaverage
1.000000
1.000000
0.150000
1 0 0 0
0 1 0 0
0 0 1 0
0 0 0 1
round

But the ROI created still goes to the center of the image.
What should I do?