External Email - Use Caution

Hi!
We are encountering some issues with unpacksdcmdir in version 7.1.1. In
particular, it turns out that the handling of cfg files seems to have
changed, which makes things somewhat impractical.
Old (v5.3) cfg files cannot be used anymore, because only dicom series
names that are actually present in the current session are accepted. This
makes it impossible to have one general cfg file for different experiments,
and also to help structure the cfg files with commented lines. I understand
unpacksdcmdir is being phased out, but the flexibility brought about by cfg
files still makes this a very handy tool. Yet, the current version has lost
much of this flexibility. I suggest reverting to the way unpacksdcmdir
handled cfg files in the past.
Thanks, Caspar