External Email - Use Caution

Hi, dear Freesurfer experts,

I recently came across an invalid Freesurfer license key error while using
v5.3, and I tried apply for another license key, it just sent me the same
license key as I have apply before. Then I put the licence file to
/usr/local/freesurfer and has changed the name to .license as well. But it
still doesn't work. Owing to the version I used last time was v6.0, so I
reinstall a v6.0 and use the same license file.

But here comes the new problem, when the analysis almost finished, qdec just
crash and disappear, parts of the contents in the command window are:

""""""""""""""""""""""

Writing results
  lh-Avg-Intercept-thickness
    maxvox sig=1e+10  F=3846.45  at  index 14 0 0    seed=1611502349
  lh-Diff-PCE-CON-Intercept-thickness
    maxvox sig=3.52355  F=15.3058  at  index 11472 0 0    seed=1611502349
mri_glmfit done
ninputs = 2
Checking inputs
nframestot = 2
Allocing output
Done allocing
nframes = 2
Writing to /media/lava/DATA/ESSAY/FirstWave/qdec/Untitled/contrasts.sig.mgh

ERROR: Invalid FreeSurfer license key found in license file
/usr/local/freesurfer/license.txt
  If you are outside the NMR-Martinos Center,
  go to
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1l89yx4rr6CbgxQdMiHeY9D8oLAHswLvN7Y1eaaby-Qvn6BVAZuZXwQTAmP0xC7E_rBnRtenwucOyHla0XC9xw2XeIb4JxTVdGUe7DvwQWkZeHZrUqHnr9ytKduEorS6hP5vcMYSHddgx_sm5IuMyMwUIclL1iy7aEMQi4_WDwbqmWFSL9JHrJR0Pi8jESAhxmMm7PAdyF8HtflWq5QA7WU7ccAdPF1EbObmbe9JfgZ9HMqGuzIq5iaG5WpkQHMBFU-RRra2y1iv0boOXppQN-w/http%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
  get a valid license file (it's free).
  If you are inside the NMR-Martinos Center,
  make sure to source the standard environment.

I wonder what was the question?  Appreciate for any suggestions.