Hi FS Experts,

I am planning to use the cerebellar segmentations in the routine recon-all
which parcellates the cerebellum into cerebellar-white-matter and
cerebellar-gray-matter. I am trying to define the two terms, as it appears that
the cerebellar-white-matter label includes much if not all the deep-gray nuclei
of the cerebellum (which is ideal, due to resolution and size of these
structures).

Is there a reference I can specifically point to that details the labels and
further the inclusion of these deep grey structures in the
cerebellar-white-matter? I could not easily track down the correct FS white
paper for this.

Thanks in advance,
Mitch