Can you send your command line and full terminal output?

On 3/18/2021 10:55 PM, Timothy Brackins wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I am brand new to using freesurfer, just learning for the first time. I have freesurfer installed and sourced on linux Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS. My NfTI files are stored on a windows share drive which I mount to the linux machine.

Upon entering the recon-all command I receive the Error flag i <file path> unrecognized. I searched the archives but did not see a similar issue.Thank you in advance for your time and help with this.

--
Timothy Brackins
Doctoral Student, Cognitive Sciences