External Email - Use Caution

Hi Freesurfer experts,

Iā€™m trying to use the official FS 6.0.0 container from Dockerhub on a new HPC
(for consistency with previous pipelines), and got the error below about not
finding the Matlab Compiler Runtime in the container. I have worked around it
by explicitly binding the mcr on the HPC to the container with ā€œ-B
/cbica/software/external/matlab/mcr/v711/:/opt/freesurfer/MCRv80ā€, but is this
the expected behavior? Or is there some issue? My understanding was that one of
the advantages of mcr was that you could include it in containers and
distribute compiled code, so was surprised to find this come up.

Thanks in advance,
Ursula
---
Ursula Tooley