Can you send the recon-all.log file?

On 3/23/2021 3:31 PM, Taylor, Lisa Marie wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

This is the first time I have encountered this problem.  I have a participant that has been through recon all, but when trying to create PET masks, the error that comes up is that the 'brainstemSsLabels.v10.mgz' file is missing in the MRI directory. I am unsure of how to have this label created when it has been created in other participants from freesurfer.

Here is the command and the arguments used when running this participant (every one of our participants has had the same command):

${FREESURFER_HOME}/bin/recon-all -s /pub/ltaylor2/*PARTICIPANT* -no-isrunning -all -hippocampal-subfields-T1 -brainstem-structures -qcache

Any understanding as to why this particular participant is not having this file created?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Lisa

This message may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, do not use, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the UC Irvine Health – Compliance and Privacy Office via email at hacomplia...@uci.edu or by phone 888-456-7006 immediately if you have received this e-mail in error. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.