External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I try to answer but Eugenio may also add comments. Several points that are
important:

- 1.5 Tesla and 1x1x1 mm3 are at the limit of what the algorithm can manage.

- Post-aquisition reslicing to a higher resolution does not really increase the
information content. Internally the algorithm works at a much higher
resolution, anyway.

- If possible, switch to 3 Tesla.

- If possible and this is a prospective study, add a coronal T2 image and use
the bi-channel option. See papers of Iglesias et al. on this.

- What you could also do on a 1.5 T is acquire the T1WI double and average it
after coregistration, this increases the SNR.

- Generally, isometric resolutions are good due to the symmetry, of course.

- Also on 1.5 T, you may go bit below 1 mm with good head immobilization, and a
longer scanning time. BRAVO in general is a good T1 option.

Best,

Philipp