It is expecting a voxel shift map, which won't work with topup. One
thing you can do is to do the preprocessing (motion correction, slice
timing correction, topup) outside of fsfast, save the output as
something like f.mypreproc.nii.gz, then specify -funcstem f.mypreproc
when running mkanalysis-sess