External Email - Use Caution

Dear All,

I have been stuck on this issue for quite some time. What I am trying to do is
running a segmentation on both amygdala and hippocampus, and then to look at
the different activation of the segmented sub-fields of both structures during
a social-emotional task. However, despite my efforts I have not been able to
find a way for translating either the segmented output files  to bring them in
a format that can be used by R, FSL, or SPM. Is there anyone who might have an
answer on how to do that? Or is there a function in freesurfer that provides
the list of voxel coordinates per volume for each hippocampal and amygdala
subfields?

Kind regards,
Gregorio Borghi